Flick users are now able to plan and schedule their reels on Flick. This will be automatically posted at the scheduled time.
- Automatically cross post reels to Instagram and Facebook
- Preview how your reels will look and side like ahead of time
- Preview how your reels will slot into your feed with the feed preview
- Add custom cover pictures to reels
- Tag products in your instagram posts
- Schedule to TikTok from Flick
As of today, Flick supports the ability to post to both Instagram and Facebook. With our cross platform scheduler, you are able to
make small tweaks to each social platform before scheduling.
Want to have slightly different copy for Instagram vs Facebook? No problem!
Want to have hashtags on Instagram but not Facebook? You can do that to!
Want to have slightly different videos or images for Instagram and Facebook? A few clicks and it's done for you!
We now support a brand new filter in our hashtag search engine:
You can choose to either include or exclude keywords from search results. For example, I could search for "#fishing" and specify to only show hashtags that include the keywords "sea".
Giving you these results:
Along with this release, we've redesigned how our existing filters look to make them more accessible to all users.
Oh, social media managers and agencies. We’ve heard your pleas to be able to add team members to your account and our new feature is finally here!
Introducing Teams to Flick! 🎉
When it comes to social media management, collaboration is vital. Whether it’s working alongside clients, colleagues, or management. Teams will allow you to do just that. With Teams, you’ll be able to invite different members to your workspaces and control what they can and cannot access. Woohoo!
As an owner of your workspace, you can now invite ‘members’ into your Flick account without the need to share passwords; limit what members can access, including billing and access to different social accounts, and you’ll also be able to remove invited users as required.
We are excited to announce that Flick will now show reels in the feed preview.
This will be done automatically without the need for you to upload thumbnails or placeholders!
Starting today, you can now view your Instagram Reels analytics inside your Flick account! We’re so excited to announce that you’re officially able to access ALL of your Instagram analytics all in one place!
With Flick, you can now check out your:️
⭐️️ Plays (Impressions)
️⭐️ Engagement Rate
And we’re only getting started! Login to your Flick account to get started today!
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: Meta announced that this is an initial roll-out of the Reels API and only 25% of Instagram users will be granted Analytics through it. It should be available to all Instagram users by July 6th.
Visually (and easily) plan your future Instagram posts
- Automatically post to Instagram
- See your Best Times to Post
- Reliable and easy-to-use
- Create drafts to return to later
Design the perfect feed before your posts go live
- Easily rearrange your scheduled posts
- Quickly edit posting times and content
- Preview your future feed ahead of time
Users can now maximise their reach by posting at the suggested best times to post show on the calendar.
This week we focused on improving the user experience of our scheduling product. Improvements include:
- Users are now shown an empty state when they haven't yet uploaded media in their media library
- Removed the additional "..." action menu in the media library. Users can now tag and delete pictures but selecting them first.
- Turned the mouse pointer into the "grab" pointer when hovering over a picture or a scheduled post in the calendar
- If a single post is selected in the media library the action menu will now say "Create post" instead of "Create Carousel"
- Lots of minor UX improvements.
We've released a variety of UX improvements to our scheduler.
- Now shows the current day on the monthly view
- Changed the position of the dates on the monthly calendar view to make them more visible
- Increased the size of the posts in the calendar to improve readability
- Changed from "8a" or "8p" to "8am" or "8pm"
- Fixed timezone issues on the calendar
- No notifies users visiting the scheduler on mobile to re-visit on desktop
- Fixed bug causing feed to not load sometimes
- Added a column which showcases the current scheduled posts and their scheduled time
- Added a delay to switching posts to reduce jitter when drag and dropping
- New uploaded media will now be shown at the top of the media library
- Fixed issue causing users to not be able to upload .mov files