Users now receive suggested hashtags to search based on their profile and previous searches. We hope this allows our users to find a more divers amount of hashtags and save time thinking of key terms to start searching with.
Users are now able to select any time period (up to two years ago) to view their analytics. This will be especially helpful to users looking to create monthly reports for stakeholders.
Custom time periods were originally included within our product but removed a few months ago in order to make improvements to other parts of analytics. We hope you are as happy as we are to see them back!
Here's what you can expect to see...
- Your key account-based performance metrics
- How many hashtags you’ve ranked on
- Your top-performing content
- Which day your profile was generating the most interest
- Your change in followers
- The latest Instagram marketing tips, tricks & trends from our blog
- These changes will provide you with greater visibility of how your Instagram account is performing, and give more guidance on where you can improve your results week after week.
Users are now able to further optimise their Instagram strategy by studying their account's performance on our mobile app's detailed graphs.
As part of this release, we also migrated the popular "Hashtag Audit" from our desktop web app to our mobile app. Users can now check for banned or oversized hashtags on the go!
Users will now be able to access 15+ new metrics for their Instagram account including:
- The time spent ranking on hashtags
- The average completion rate of stories
- Their account's conversion rate, reach rate and click-through rate...
It's time to get even more analytical! Keep in touch with your progress by comparing the performance of all your key metrics to the past period.
As part of the improvements made to our analytics suite, Flick now supports Inatgram story Analytics.
You can finally identify what story content is causing your viewers to drop off and which content type you should double down on to increase engagement on your account.
Flick gives you access to the following metrics:
- Story Views & Impressions
- Completion Rate - What percentage of people complete your stories
- Average Slide per Viewer (Unique to Flick) - The average amount of slides your viewers will watch before dropping off
- Impression funnel - visually see which story slides are causing your viewers to drop off
Flick now allows you to analyze the performance of your IGTV posts. With our IGTV analytics you will better understand what type of IGTV content best resonates with your audience
Our analytics provide you with:
- Engagement Metrics
- Engagement Rate
- Hashtag Performance
Our latest smart collection allows you to easily keep track of all of the hashtags you use and their performance across the following key metrics: "Rank ratio", "Average Best Rank", "Times Ranked", "Times Used".