We've released a variety of UX improvements to our scheduler.
- Now shows the current day on the monthly view
- Changed the position of the dates on the monthly calendar view to make them more visible
- Increased the size of the posts in the calendar to improve readability
- Changed from "8a" or "8p" to "8am" or "8pm"
- Fixed timezone issues on the calendar
- No notifies users visiting the scheduler on mobile to re-visit on desktop
- Fixed bug causing feed to not load sometimes
- Added a column which showcases the current scheduled posts and their scheduled time
- Added a delay to switching posts to reduce jitter when drag and dropping
- New uploaded media will now be shown at the top of the media library
- Fixed issue causing users to not be able to upload .mov files