Visually (and easily) plan your future Instagram posts
- Automatically post to Instagram
- See your Best Times to Post
- Reliable and easy-to-use
- Create drafts to return to later
Design the perfect feed before your posts go live
- Easily rearrange your scheduled posts
- Quickly edit posting times and content
- Preview your future feed ahead of time
Users can now maximise their reach by posting at the suggested best times to post show on the calendar.
This week we focused on improving the user experience of our scheduling product. Improvements include:
- Users are now shown an empty state when they haven't yet uploaded media in their media library
- Removed the additional "..." action menu in the media library. Users can now tag and delete pictures but selecting them first.
- Turned the mouse pointer into the "grab" pointer when hovering over a picture or a scheduled post in the calendar
- If a single post is selected in the media library the action menu will now say "Create post" instead of "Create Carousel"
- Lots of minor UX improvements.
We've released a variety of UX improvements to our scheduler.
- Now shows the current day on the monthly view
- Changed the position of the dates on the monthly calendar view to make them more visible
- Increased the size of the posts in the calendar to improve readability
- Changed from "8a" or "8p" to "8am" or "8pm"
- Fixed timezone issues on the calendar
- No notifies users visiting the scheduler on mobile to re-visit on desktop
- Fixed bug causing feed to not load sometimes
- Added a column which showcases the current scheduled posts and their scheduled time
- Added a delay to switching posts to reduce jitter when drag and dropping
- New uploaded media will now be shown at the top of the media library
- Fixed issue causing users to not be able to upload .mov files
You will no longer encounter issue with Flick stopping you from scheduling carousels due to dimension restrictions. Instead, you will be able to handle these in Instagram at the time of posting.
Scheduling beta testers are now able to add selected hashtags when scheduling a post in a single click.
We've completely re-designed the blog home page to make it easier to find the content and resources you want.
In addition users are now able to:
- Sign up to our bi-weekly newsletter
- Filter blog posts by category
- Receive suggested blog posts based on reading history
You can now plan your feed visually by previewing what your feed will look like after posting your content. Our drag and drag interface makes it easy for you to play around with the layout of your feed that works best. Once happy, you can save your changes and Flick will automatically schedule your content for you.
Note: Currently users are not able to schedule new posts from this view or create placeholders for reels.
Today, we launched Flick's Scheduler to our first set of beta testers. In the initial version of the beta users are able to:
- Use our drag and drop calendar to schedule Instagram posts
- Schedule single and carousel posts
- Add first comment and tag users on single posts
- Edit, crop and trim media from within Flick
- Access their scheduled media from the mobile app